|Ballot - Outstanding Exhibitions for 2011|
The AAMC Prize Committee is pleased to announce nominations in five categories for the Outstanding Exhibition Awards for 2011.
Please take a moment to read descriptions for each nominated installation before filling out the Prize Ballot linked below.
Voting closes on Friday, April 27.
Winners will be announced at the AAMC Annual Meeting in Boston on Monday, May 14, 2012!
1. Outstanding Monographic or Retrospective Exhibition
2. Outstanding Thematic Exhibition
3. Outstanding Exhibition in a University Museum
4. Outstanding Permanent Collection New Installation (or Re-Installation)
5. Outstanding Small Exhibition (based on square footage: no more than 2,000 square feet)
11/23/2015CURATORIAL SLAM PROPOSALS ARE OPEN
10/29/20152016 Conference Venues Announced
9/22/2015 » 1/8/2016
The Samuel H. Kress Foundation AAMC Affiliated Fellowship at the AAR
11/12/2015 » 1/19/2016
AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE NOMINATIONS OPEN
11/23/2015 » 1/19/2016
NOW ACCEPTING CURATORIAL SLAM PROPSALS
11/23/2015 » 1/8/2016
MENTORSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE
AAMC Affiliated Session at CAA
5/7/2016 » 5/10/2016
Annual Conference & Meeting