|Call for Nominations 2011|
AAMC Awards for Excellence in 2011
Call for Nominations
PUBLICATION AWARDS (JURIED):
1. Outstanding Permanent Collection Catalogue of 2011 by an AAMC member
2. Outstanding Exhibition Catalogue of 2011 by an AAMC member
3. Outstanding Article, Essay or Extended Catalogue Entry of 2011 by an AAMC member
Note: Catalogue essays submitted
for review in this category may be by a contributing author or the primary
author of the publication (primary authors are also qualified to be nominated
in the outstanding catalogue category above).
1. Outstanding Monographic or Retrospective Exhibition of 2011
Key exhibition/installation nominations considerations:
1. Exhibition awards are voted on by the entire membership of the AAMC. Members are not required to have seen the exhibitions/installations in person in order to vote. As such, and to create the most informative voting ballot, nominators are STRONGLY encouraged to submit up to five images of exhibition installation views for consideration by the membership.
Exhibitions must have opened to the public within the calendar year
2011. If an exhibition bridges 2012, it is still eligible for
nomination in the 2011 category.
3. Exhibitions that traveled to multiple locations during 2011 should consider selecting one venue to nominate, with preference given to the originating venue and in consultation with all organizing curators. All individual organizing curators will be awarded the prize should the exhibition win.
To learn about additional changes made to the exhibition award categories in 2010, please click here.
Nominations for all awards must be made by a current AAMC member* and must be
submitted electronically through one or more of the forms listed below:
Publication Forms (determined by jury):
Permanent Collection Catalogue Nomination Form (Click here)
Exhibition or Installation Form (voted on by the AAMC membership):
Exhibition or Installation Nomination Form (Click here)
NOTE: All Nominations Must Be Received
By February 29, 2012
PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MAY 14, 2012 AT
THE 11th ANNUAL MEETING IN BOSTON!
11/1/2016AAMC November Webinar Announced
10/31/2016AAMC Affiliated Session at CAA