2017 Travel Grant Fellowship for Junior Curators
When completing the below application, please note:
- Members may register for either the Travel Grant Fellowship in American Art, or the Travel Grant Fellowship for Junior Curators. Applicants may not apply for both Fellowships.
- $200 Early bird Conference Registration should be included in your expenses. Registration fees for Saturday and Sunday tours may also be included in your expenses, should you wish to register for them.
- In addition to travel and accommodation expenses, an AAMC Foundation Travel Grant may cover per diem expenses up to $50 per day. When planning your budget, keep in mind that on the Monday and Tuesday of the Conference, breakfast and lunch are provided and there are evening receptions on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Your application is not complete until AAMC Foundation receives a Letter of Recommendation from a supervising curator. Should you not report to another curator, please ask your director or another senior staff member to supply your letter of recommendation. The letter must be emailed to email@example.com before the application deadline with the subject heading: "Letter of Support for [name of applicant]." Please be sure to use the above mentioned subject headings or your application will not be considered complete.
- All demographic and biographical information is for internal use by AAMC & AAMC Foundation, and will not be shared with any outside parties. Providing this information is optional.
AAMC Foundation Travel Grant Fellowships for Junior Curators are open to junior curators with less than ten years of experience.