AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN PRINTED CATALOGUE OR PUBLICATION FROM AN ORGANIZATION WITH AN OPERATING BUDGET BETWEEN $2 - 6 MILLION
Nominations for all awards must be made by a current AAMC member and can only be submitted electronically. Self nominations are encouraged and welcomed. A nominator may submit more than one nomination in one or many categories. The nominated curators, should they be selected as an Awardee, must be or become AAMC current members.
Awards for printed catalogue or publication are separated out by institutional operating budget, and are vetted by groups of curator jurors for each level of operating budget.
Those selected for an Award are notified by AAMC & AAMC Foundation directly and will be asked to confirm attendance at the Conference, and exact listings for the Awards. Awardees must be or become an AAMC member. The Awardees are announced at the Annual Conference & Meeting during an Awards for Excellence reception.
- All entries (print & online) must have been published between January 1 - December 31, 2016
- Nominations for the 2017 Awards will open on November 1, 2016 and the final deadline for nominations is 12 pm ET on February 1, 2017. Please note this deadline is firm.
- Awardees must be or become an AAMC member.
- Self nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
- Complete all fields below and upload all required documents. Non-complete nominations will not be considered.
- The Exhibition Checklist (if applicable) must be submitted as a PDF.
- Each nominee must be prepared to send 6-7 copies of the publication. One copy each will be sent by the nominee or nominator to each juror, the Award Committee Chair, and to AAMC. It is the responsibility of the nominee or nominator to ensure copies are delivered NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 1, 2017. Late arrivals will not be accepted.
- Addresses to send the publication to will be included upon completion of your form. This information is strictly confidential. The number of jurors may vary.
CRITERIA IN VETTING NOMINATIONS
- Please click here for more information on the criteria used for vetting nominations in this category.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED